Do you want to manage your email marketing campaigns with GetResponse or AWeber? To run a successful email marketing campaign, you must select the best tool. With so many excellent options, choosing between GetResponse and AWeber may be difficult. Aweber vs GetResponse, which one is best.
Both platforms have tools to help you grow your email list and increase conversions. Furthermore, each one can be linked to your WordPress site. However, there are enough differences between the two that it is possible to make an informed decision.
GetResponse vs AWeber
Although you can manually build an email list, using a dedicated tool makes the process much easier. Let’s take GetResponse first
This company sells a variety of related items. The email marketing service, in particular, assists you in creating emails and sending them to your entire list or a specific segment of it. Your campaigns can also be tracked and optimized.
AWeber, on the other hand, is a company that specializes in email marketing
It offers many of the same features as GetResponse-a customizable email list, analysis tools, and more.AWeber, on the other hand, focuses on automation and segmentation. It caters to busy business owners looking for hands-off email marketing.
Both services are well-known and reputable options. This makes deciding between them difficult. Let’s take a closer look at each to help you.
GetResponse vs AWeber: Complete Comparison
We’ll compare GetResponse and AWeber based on three criteria in the following sections. In the conclusion, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to make an informed decision about your marketing plan.
First, let’s take a look at the main features of GetResponse
- There are over 500 pre-built email templates available, as well as a drag-and-drop editor for creating emails.
- Personalize each email with dynamic content options.
- A preview feature that allows you to see how your emails will appear on mobile devices.
- Email segmentation, so that you can send focused messages to specific types of contacts.
- A calendar that allows you to arrange and automate your campaigns.
- A feature called “Perfect Timing” sends messages when each contact is most active.
- An analytics dashboard that can display data such as open, click, and share.
Next, let’s take a look at AWeber’s main features.
- Over 700 email templates, all mobile responsive, and customized drag and drop editors.
- Customizable email automation with options to trigger specific messages with specific actions.
- Ability to fully plan email campaigns in advance.
- A mobile-friendly and customizable sign-up form for collecting email addresses.
- A suite of mobile apps that let you manage your campaigns from anywhere.
- The ability to create a segmented subscriber list.
- Track your email so you can see open rates, clickthrough rates, and more.
As you can see, both services cover all the foundations needed for a successful email campaign. However, GetResponse provides more functionality for composing and customizing emails, and perfect timing capabilities are key to maximizing open rates. AWeber, on the other hand, offers many automation options and is specifically optimized for mobile devices.
Next, let’s compare GetResponse and AWeber to see how much you are paying for the above features. Each platform offers a variety of pricing options.
AWeber offers several plans ranging from $ 19.99 to $ 149.99 per month.
The main difference between these plans is the number of subscribers you can add to the list. Otherwise, all the features of AWeber are included in the cheapest plan. If you need space for more than 25,000 subscribers, you can also get a custom quote.
The next one is GetResponse
The platform offers four levels of service, from $ 19 per month to a whopping $ 699. You can also choose from several additional options by clicking the arrow next to List Size for each plan. Prices change dynamically based on your selection. This means you can precisely customize the features you need and the size of your mailing list.
GetResponse also provides a different feature set for each layer. At the most basic level, you can access the autoresponder and landing page, as well as some automation features. The higher tiers provide more functionality and allow additional users.
The WordPress website is the perfect platform for email campaigns. By adding an opt-form to your website, you can encourage visitors to sign up for your list. Both GetResponse and AWeber are multi-platform services, but they also have WordPress integration options. AWeber’s solution is a web form plugin.
With this tool, you can create a sign-up form in AWeber and place it on your WordPress site. You can also allow visitors to subscribe to the list when they leave comments or sign up for an account.
Next, there is a GetResponse plugin for WordPress.
You can also use this tool to add a form to your website and allow opt-in along with comments and registrations. It also works with Contact Form 7, BuddyPress, and WooCommerce.
Please note that these official plugins are kept up to date, but both have pretty bad reviews. Some users have noticed that there was a problem or lack of functionality to get it to work properly. Therefore, you should carefully test these plugins before using them on your live site.
There are alternatives available – most WordPress plugins support both GetResponse and AWeber. For example, Optin Cat offers both GetResponse and AWeber integration plugins, both of which are kept up to date and have excellent reviews. With these tools, you can create and insert sign-up forms on your WordPress site, which can be a better option than using the official plugins.
GetResponse vs AWeber: Which one is better?
Overall, these two services are excellent choices. They offer a large feature set, many pricing options, a lot of support, and more. Which one you choose depends on your situation and your goals.
- AWeber. If you want complete control over the appearance of your email, or if you want to personalize and target your email, AWeber is your go-to service. It gives you the most control over your email marketing campaign. Also, the dashboard is more user-friendly
- GetResponse.If you’re a busy person and want your email campaign to run essentially on its own, GetResponse is a lifesaver. It is the best in terms of automation. The platform also has a price advantage as it allows you to customize your plan to meet your exact needs.
If you’re still undecided, we recommend signing up for and testing a free trial of both services. After all, the most important thing is to be familiar with the email marketing platform of your choice. There is no easy way to understand other than test each.
GetResponse vs AWeber: Conclusion
It’s possible to switch email marketing services in the middle of a campaign, but it’s not fun. To avoid this scenario and maximize your chances of success, choose your tools carefully and do thorough research in advance.
In this post, I compared GetResponse and AWeber in some important areas. This is what we found,
- GetResponse – This service is ideal for busy professionals who want to create fully automated campaigns.
- AWeber – This platform gives you complete control over the appearance and targeting of your messages.